Friday, August 9, 2013

TOU


My images are CU4CU provided the customer receives either a printed physical item or a flattened digital file. Please do not: 1. Resell or use these images as is. (You must add your own work to them) 2. Redistribute my products by giving them away or file sharing. 3. Claim as your own. Feel free to: 1. Use for your commercial or your personal work. 2. Alter any product(s) for personal and commercial use including changing the color, cropping, sizing, etc. to complement your designs. In the event I use another designer's product(s), the TOU may need to be adjusted, and will be clearly stated on the posted item, and will supersede my TOU to respect other designers work. No credit required, but always appreciated. Please click on my sponsors occasionally, this keeps my items free!! Thank you for reading my terms and respecting them.

No comments: