Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Valentine Peony

I know it's January, but Valentines Day is right around the corner. Before you know it it will be upon us. So for the new year I will try not to procrastinate, (hahaha) Starting off on a good note though. I hope you enjoy my Peony Valentine image, I think it's amazing for it time.



Terms of use: 
You may use these images for personal, and commercial purposes, layouts, designs, posters, greeting cards, etc.  You may also use the images for physical products you sell or have a third party sell, such as ZazzlePlease do not sell or give the images "as is" to a third party, direct them to my blog. There are no limits to the quantity of items you may sell, as long as the image is incorporated into the design.



And funny enough I found some peonies on Amazon! 
Make a card...and an arrangement! What a great match.
(I am an Amazon Associate)

No comments: